While we haven’t been counting down the days until the Pumpkin Spice Latte launch (we have Pumpkin Enzyme Scrub for that), we’d be lying if we said we weren’t excited to trade in our swim suits and cut offs for cozy sweaters and boots. There’s nothing better than seeing the leaves change and updating your daily routines to match the new season. No matter what your plans are, we have the perfect Fall makeup products to get you ready for any occasion in 15 minutes or less.
Set the Scene – Whether you’re headed to the homecoming football game or scored tickets to playoff baseball, you’ll likely be preoccupied all day and won’t have time to reapply.
What to Wear – Jeans and sneakers should probably be your go-to but more power to you if your feet can handle something less comfy, like a heeled bootie. And while we always encourage team colors, neutrals work just fine.
Let’s Talk Beauty – Look for longwear formulas and versatile shades for that effortless, cool-girl vibe. And don’t skimp on SPF, since you know you’ll be outside.
- Daily Mineral Defense SPF 30: As the leaves turn, your skin might feel a little drier than normal. Daily Mineral Defense SPF 30 ensures your complexion is moisturized and protected when you’re hanging out outside all day. And did we mention it plays nice under makeup?
- Loose Base: Call us biased, but we think more people should get on the Loose Base train. Not only is the coverage totally customizable, it leaves a gorgeous dewy finish that keeps your skin looking like skin.
- Cream Blush Fig: You already love our Cream Blush formula but you need to meet Fig. It’s a little pink and a little bronze, so you can use it in place of blush and bronzer.
- Lip Balm: Why fuss with a lip color when you know you’ll be eating and drinking for most of the day. Plus, our supersized balm contains SPF 15 for extra sun protection.
Set the Scene – Think of this as your summer send off party. You’re with your friends enjoying the last moments of warm weather and late nights outdoors.
What to Wear – Say it with us, L-A-Y-E-R-S. If the party starts before the sun goes down, might be deceivingly warm but we all know once the sun sets you’ll wish you brought a jacket (thanks, mom).
Let’s Talk Beauty – Nothing fancy here, just a basic Fall makeup routine with our top rated products that won’t let you down.
- Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+: SPF and sheer coverage in one step, so you can ditch your foundation for the night. We promise it’s that good.
- Liquid Bright Concealer: Add brightness to the under eye area and highlighting the high points of the face. Bonus points for being able to blend with your fingers.
- Lash Lengthening Mascara: Skip shadow and go straight to lashes; no one will be paying attention to your lids anyway.
- Gloss Secret Agent: Gloss requires no explanation but if you need a refresher, ours smells like sweet mint and isn’t sticky. Plus, Secret Agent is perfect for achieving that ‘your lips but better’ look.
Set the Scene – There’s a slight chill in the air and a warm drink in your hand, can you think of anything better? We live for Fall activities that are outside but allow us to choose fashion over function.
What to Wear – Ditch the jeans and mix it up with a skirt or dress and tights paired with kneehigh boots. And go ahead and break out that scarf because nothing screams Fall like Fall accessories.
Let’s Talk Beauty – This quintessential Fall activity deserves slightly elevated Fall makeup but one you can still put together quickly.
- Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18: It’s a year-round favorite but hear us out. It’s hydrating enough to smooth out dryness and the light-diffusing Diamond Powder erases any imperfections.
- Shadow Palette Mixed Metals: Our favorite palette for fall blends cool and warm tones in both matte and metallic formats. Create a soft smokey eye or a bronzed wash of color to match your mood.
- Precise Micro Browliner: One of the easiest ways to quickly pull your look together is to get your brows in check and our thinnest brow liner available doesn’t disappoint.
- Lipstick Brick-House: Craving deeper shades? You’re in luck. Brick-House is the perfect muted red that pairs well with hot cocoa, pumpkin patches and oversized sweaters.
Click to learn more about our favorite fall essentials!
The post Fall Makeup Trends to Fall For: The 3 Best Looks to Try This Season appeared first on Glo Skin Beauty Blog.
jQuery(document).ready(function( $ )
jQuery(‘.yuzo_related_post .yuzo_wraps’).equalizer( columns : ‘> div’ );
Fall Makeup Trends to Fall For: The 3 Best Looks to Try This Season was first posted on September 23, 2019 at 10:11 am.
©2017 "glo Beauty Blog". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org